Should you design an automatic feed of social media into your website? (The answer is "yes".)
Keep your website fresh by embedding a social media feed.
But make sure it’s part of your beautiful website design. Adelaide agency Boylen (that’s us!) has done this for many South Australian companies. Our designers can help you with customising your presentation – everything from the general layout so it blends perfectly with your site, through to colours and fonts.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Most people spend more time on their social feeds than they do on websites. Automated feeds from social to your website makes good business sense.
- Be creative. Be original. Be who you really are, not who you think audiences want you to be. That’s authenticity – and it’s as important for organisations and businesses, as much as it is for individuals.
- These days its standard practice to share between your social media accounts and your website – and between various social media. It’s easy!
- Social media is a powerful tool for businesses. It allows you to connect with potential customers, build brand awareness and engage with your audience.
- While social media can be a great way to engage with your customers, it’s also important to make sure that you are staying active on all of your channels. If you don’t keep up with your posts and updates, it will be very easy for people to lose interest.
- By repeating the same content across multiple platforms, you ensure that people are aware of what you’re doing and why you’re doing it. This can help increase engagement and build trust between yourself and your audience.
- By repeating your posts on your website, you are also ensuring that people can find them easily when they return to your site. The more people that see your content, the more likely they are to share it. By posting on both social media and on your website, you can increase exposure and improve engagement across all channels at once.
- A site visitor will be exposed to your content when they land on your homepage and it’s a great way to increase engagement. By repeating the same social media copy you’ll be able to build trust with visitors, which will help them keep coming back for more.
- In addition, displaying a consistent message across all channels is important because it shows visitors that you’re on top of things and know what you’re talking about.
- It also helps create a sense of belonging, which can help attract new customers. Finally, active social media that is linked to your website is good for search engine optimization (SEO).
- It’s also an effective way to build brand awareness and drive traffic.
Can we help? Use our form to get in touch.
Let's discuss your next project